Increase Your Leadership Effectiveness
Is This for You?
Do you lose your cool when you’re facing extreme pressure?
Do you walk away from encounters wishing you had behaved differently?
Have yo ever wondered why you can’t seem to control your emotions in certain situations or specific people?
This group-coaching workshop is designed for front-line leaders, supervisors, and change agents who want to:
- Control your reactions even under emotional duress.
- Keep your emotions from hijacking interactions.
- Identify how you can impact your emotional intelligence.
- Apply several strategies designed to bolster your emotional intelligence.
- Increase your leadership effectiveness in 60 days!
- Receive support from the coach and every member of the group.
- Get inspiration from fellow participants as they test and succeed in their work places.
- Reinforce your learning, solidify your application by hearing more life stories.
What is an Emotional Intelligence/Quotient (EQ) Group Coaching Workshop?
Emotional Intelligence can be measured in four different categories:
- Self Awareness – know yourself as you really are, and how others perceive you.
- Self Management – use your awareness to actively choose what you say and do.
- Social Awareness – recognize and understand the emotions of others.
- Relationship Management – build relationships that last by meeting the needs of you and others.
Group Coaching is similar to one-on-one coaching – it serves you personally as you conquer your challenges. Because it’s a group, there is additional value in walking side-by-side with other professionals who have similar challenges.
What to Expect
Throughout this workshop, you will:
- Request and receive coaching to overcome challenges faced when making changes like this.
- Learn from the successes and failures of other leaders facing similar obstacles.
- Ask questions, brainstorm ideas, and get practical suggestions.
- Celebrate successes, receive encouragement, and build momentum.
Where/How We Work
In order to make this group coaching workshop available to all, we’re offering it virtually. This means you can participate from your desk without 1-2 hours transit time each way. We meet once a week via video conference.
Sessions include live coaching on applying strategies to improve emotional intelligence and overcoming obstacles to personal growth. Between sessions, you and your fellow participants will work on your strategies to improve your leadership effectiveness.
When We Meet
Group Coaching Sessions: Six (6) Tuesdays, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET, June 27 through August 1 (registration closes June 13)
No-cost Bonus Coaching Available: 30 minutes after each session, unlimited email during workshop, and one private follow-up session (to be scheduled after the workshop).
If these dates/times prevent you from joining, please contact me.
- You’ll need access to a video connection to see your participants and a camera so they can see you (this can be accomplished with a tablet, phone, or computer)
- You have a phone or microphone/speaker to participate (with headset if necessary to minimize background noise).
- You understand how your role, and your ability to manage your emotions contributes to the success of the business.
If you’re concerned about not meeting these prerequisites,
please contact me.
Standard Participant Rate $400 (If you learned about this workshop from someone else, check to see if they have a promotional code).
Preparation for First Session
After registering, you’ll receive information to prepare for the workshop which includes:
- Purchase materials (Emotional Intelligence 2.0); this must be a new copy in order to get the assessment coupon.
- Visit the website and take the assessment (with the serialized coupon included in the book).
- Complete and submit a Client Profile, Primary Focus form, and sign and return a Group Coaching Workshop Agreement.
- Schedule a 30-minute Welcome session with Kelly in the two weeks prior to start of workshop to test technology, discuss your responsibilities at work and your goals for the workshop.