What information about me do you collect? How do you do so?
If I give you my email address, who (else) is going to contact me? (Do you sell/rent/share my email address with anyone?)
Otherwise, Kelly doesn’t share your information with anyone beyond our employees and sub-contractors, and only then for the purpose of serving you.
Who do I contact with questions about your privacy practices?
If you have any questions about this policy, or anything else related to Kelly’s products or services, please contact Kelly.
Code of Ethics Overview
I am pursuing certification from the International Coach Federation. Therefore, I adhere to their Code of Ethics, summarized below. The full version is here. Or visit their website (www.coachfederation.org) and search for Code of Ethics.
To elicit the best in each and every ICF coach, ICF Members and coaches are committed to:
- Ethical behavior as the foundation of the coaching profession.
- Continued learning in the field of coaching as required.
- Search for continued self-awareness, self-monitoring and self-improvement.
- Acting and being an ethical individual in all professional interactions.
- Full accountability for the responsibility undertaken as an ICF Member and coach.
- Complete engagement with and commitment to the coaching profession, setting an example both to the profession overall and to the community.
- Uphold the highest standards in a manner that reflects positively on the coaching profession.
- Be fully present in each and every interaction in which we engage.
- Recognize and abide by the applicable laws and regulations of each country, municipality and local governing body.
- Provide a safe space for trainers, service providers, coaches and coaches-in-training to learn, excel ethically and strive to become professional coaches of the highest caliber.
- Embrace diversity and inclusion, and value the richness of our global stakeholders.